Thursday, April 25, 2013

Music in Germany.

So most of the songs I hear on the radio here I have heard like a year ago in America and they are now just becoming popular but there are a few european songs that make it big that I never heard of that are actually quite good. For example the song below was huge last summer in Europe and it is a good song, yet I had never heard of it before. There are quite a few songs like this and it is really interesting to see what America doesn't pick up while major american "hits" a flowing slowly into Europe (I say Europe not just Germany because i took a look at what is charting throughout Europe not just Germany.)



3 comments:

  1. not surprisingly: it's a techno / electronica song :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking as a DJ, this is actually rather a deep house track. Another good example would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMPYmNINxrE

    ReplyDelete