Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yelling in the German Language:

This is a personal view but after my time here i have seen many people get yelled at in the German language. It honestly is one of the scariest, most intimidating things i have ever seen. I don't know if it is just the language as in the way the words are pronounced but being near and even seeing someone else getting yelled at in the German language humbles me. Yelling in English seems so common in movies that it really is not very intimidating. I think i possible find it intimidating because the only time before coming to Germany i had seen someone yelling in the German language was Hitler. So maybe that is why is seems so scary.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Yes, I think that's mainly because most Americans know the German language only from the history channel and Hitler.
    Well, personally I find it intimidating to be yelled in any language :)

    ReplyDelete