Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quick little update:








I have been working and exploring and dealing with some stuff, so sorry for the lack of posts this week, there has been bank holidays and I've had time off and yes I have been a little lazy. Jolanda and I plan on making our 3rd blog soon. I just wanted you all to know that I will be posting more content daily pretty soon, I just took a litte break but i have much more content to share.  I am now just getting back into the flow of things and haven't been online recently as much as usual but very soon I update all my experiences so far.
It has been just over a month since i came to Hamburg from south Germany and I really like it here. The picture above is of Jolanda and I at a pier restaurant called "FischClub" in Blankenese. It is very beautiful there. We are also planning a trip to france or denmark this summer so that will be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hey I just found your vlogs on YouTube and I really like your posts. I'm looking to study in Germany next year so it's interesting to see what it's like for you as American there so please keep updating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will become more frequent with my updates again :) hope you continue to enjoy.

      Delete
  2. go visit denmark, it is awesome there and you are never far away from great beaches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely we are going to Denmark and I really want to go to lego land since lego is Danish!

      Delete