Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Big news!

Big news guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts this last week. I have come across multiple opportunities that will drastically jump start my career and business idea.

I do not want to reveal everything yet because some things are still in the works but I can tell you for sure there will be many new adventures ahead! I might even have to make a new blog if I am traveling more of europe and not just here in Germany!
I can tell you for sure I am going to Berlin on Sunday though, and I am pretty excited! i have seen a lot of Germany so far but have not yet been to Berlin!

Also my official website is online. At first I may redirect it to my tumblr photo blog while I develop it into a functioning website.

WWW.CONORPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

I also wanted to (of course) share some photos I took this last week 

Above is a picture of a German house which style I see a lot here in my neighborhood. 
This is just a bench I laughed at because of how ridiculously it is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment